Thursday, May 26, 2011

A note to my non-blogger readers (Hi Mum and Dad!!!)

I've had a request to explain how people without blogs of their own can leave comments on my, or others' blogs.  The simplest way, as far as I can see it, is to make a google account.  You can do this quite painlessly by going to the google homepage, and clicking the "sign in" link in the top right hand corner.  Then you'll get prompted to "create an account".   So do that.

Then when you're reading someone's blog, you click the comment link, can leave a comment, and then in the pull down list of where to comment from, select google.  It'll ask you to sign in, and then you'll have write in a human verification type word, and then you'll be good to go!

I'm expecting comments from both of you to prove that you understand.


5 comments:

  1. As instructed, I have created a google account to comment on your blog....as if I don't comment enough in other ways....what were you thinking???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Chief, adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete